Saratoga Beach - Feminine Fit Short-Sleeve T-Shirt
No need to travel far! Saratoga Beach is just 15 minutes by car to the south of Campbell River and offers a nice long sandy beach and breathtaking views.
This premium quality T-shirt has a feminine cut and creates a fitted and flattering look. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. Compared to our unisex model this shirt is shorter and a little bit slimmer, so be sure you measure before you order.
- Product measurements may vary by up to 2″ (5 cm).
- DTG printing in Canada.
- Blank product sourced from Honduras, Haiti, or Nicaragua
- Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Seamed collarette
- Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
- Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
- Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
- Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
|Size Label||Length (inches)||Width (inches)|
|S||25 ½||17 ¼|
|2XL||28 ½||25 ¼|
Product measurements may vary by up to 2".
|Size Label||Length (cm)||Width (cm)|
Product measurements may vary by up to 5 cm.
Pro tip! Measure one of your products at home and compare with the measurements you see in this guide.
A - Length: Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the tee (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt.
B – Width: Place the end of the tape at the seam under the sleeve and pull the tape measure across the shirt to the seam under the opposite sleeve.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.