Rosette 04 - Feminine Fit Short-Sleeve T-Shirt
No quote, just the rosette.
When Vincent van Gogh let his imagination run wild, he created one of this most famous masterpieces "Starry Night". What will you come up with wearing this inspiring T-shirt?
This premium quality T-shirt has a feminine cut and creates a fitted and flattering look. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. Compared to our unisex model this shirt is shorter and a little bit slimmer, so be sure you measure before you order.
- Product measurements may vary by up to 2″ (5 cm).
- DTG printing in Canada.
- Blank product sourced from Honduras, Haiti, or Nicaragua
- Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Seamed collarette
- Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
- Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
- Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
- Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
|Size Label||Length (inches)||Width (inches)|
|S||25 ½||17 ¼|
|2XL||28 ½||25 ¼|
Product measurements may vary by up to 2".
|Size Label||Length (cm)||Width (cm)|
Product measurements may vary by up to 5 cm.
Pro tip! Measure one of your products at home and compare with the measurements you see in this guide.
A - Length: Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the tee (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt.
B – Width: Place the end of the tape at the seam under the sleeve and pull the tape measure across the shirt to the seam under the opposite sleeve.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.