Storm Watching - Unisex Short-Sleeve T-Shirt
On stormy days nature tosses logs around as if they were matchsticks. You might spot a lone surfer eager for the challenge and city workers tirelessly removing logs from boat ramps and fixing inevitable storm damages.
This premium quality T-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
- Product measurements may vary by up to 2″ (5 cm).
- DTG printing in Canada.
- Blank product sourced from Guatemala, Nicaragua, Mexico, Honduras, or the US
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Side-seamed construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
|Size Label||Length (inches)||Width (inches)|
Product measurements may vary by up to 2".
|Size Label||Length (cm)||Width (cm)|
Product measurements may vary by up to 5 cm.
Pro tip! Measure one of your products at home and compare with the measurements you see in this guide.
A - Length: Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the tee (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt.
B – Width: Place the end of the tape at the seam under the sleeve and pull the tape measure across the shirt to the seam under the opposite sleeve.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.