Six Horses Wharf, Guilin - Unisex Short-Sleeve T-Shirt
Depicting a group of bronze statues on the shoreline of the Li River in Guilin.
How come, there are only five when the title mentions six? One must have been taken out for repair when I was there.
This premium quality T-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
- Product measurements may vary by up to 2″ (5 cm).
- DTG printing in Canada.
- Blank product sourced from Guatemala, Nicaragua, Mexico, Honduras, or the US
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Side-seamed construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
|Size Label||Length (inches)||Width (inches)|
Product measurements may vary by up to 2".
|Size Label||Length (cm)||Width (cm)|
Product measurements may vary by up to 5 cm.
Pro tip! Measure one of your products at home and compare with the measurements you see in this guide.
A - Length: Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the tee (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt.
B – Width: Place the end of the tape at the seam under the sleeve and pull the tape measure across the shirt to the seam under the opposite sleeve.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.