Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum, Nanjing - iPhone Case
One of the many outstanding stone figures at Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum on Purple Mountain in Nanjing. Li Jie (1331-1369) was one of the founders of the early Ming Dynasty.
This sleek iPhone case protects your phone from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt. It has a solid back and flexible sides that make it easy to take on and off, with precisely aligned port openings.
- BPA free Hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
- Solid polycarbonate back
- Flexible, see-through polyurethane sides
- .5 mm raised bezel
- Precisely aligned port openings
- Easy to take on and off
- Wireless charging compatible
- The SE case fits the 2020 iPhone SE model
- Blank product sourced from China